Fresh Recruitment Opportunities for 2013
29 Jan 2013
Wellington | Wellington, New Zealand
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Welcome to the world of recruitment and welcome back to a wide open expanse of career opportunities for 2013. We at Rice Consulting are widely regarded as New Zealand’s premier rec-to-rec provider, recruiting for New Zealand’s recruitment industry, and we are already experiencing strong demand from recruitment firms large and small for experienced recruitment talent.
If you are an experienced recruiter seeking fresh challenges and opportunities in 2013, make us your first point of contact for honest, up front and consultative advice on what is happening in our sector. We gain the largest number of exclusive roles, with the widest variety of employers, in locations spread all across New Zealand.
Here is just a small sample of opportunities with our clients right now:
· Auckland: IT Recruiter, innovative brand well versed in social recruiting and well-regarded across their blue-chip and SME client base. Warm desk with generous commission structure and unbeatable team-based culture.
· Auckland: Commercial Temps Consultant on a vibrant, fast-moving desk, with a firm well-structured to handle temp volume recruitment. Commercial Generalist client base, mature, professional but fun team, and cutting edge sourcing tools.
· Wellington: General Manager for one of Australasia’s foremost IT recruitment brands. A true GM role with P&L control and a place on the Executive team. Stable firm with aggressive growth plans and high-performing culture.
· Wellington: Team Leader for a small recruitment team within a well-known and well-resourced global leader in recruitment services. A true career opportunity with unlimited scope for personal development and growth along with an astute and commercial management team.
· Christchurch: Principal IT Recruiter to open up the South Island operations of a well-known and extremely well-regarded IT recruitment specialist from the North Island. Existing work to tackle from day one; make this new office and region your own, with scope to quickly build a high-performing team around you.
· Christchurch: Account Manager servicing one major client in the Construction sector, building strong internal relationships and dealing with diverse stakeholder demands.
· Dunedin: Technical Engineering recruiter to join a boutique firm with a strong reputation in this vertical. Relaxed but professional culture with passionate, hands-on management.
· Invercargill: Branch Manager for national recruitment brand managing small team of temp and perm recruiters, predominantly around technical and industrial sectors.
These roles provide a snapshot of our wide portfolio of opportunities from Resourcer, through Senior Consultant, to Team Leader and General Manager levels. Contact us to find out what opportunity is out there to fit your unique and particular requirements, ambitions and aspirations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should call Jonathan Rice on the numbers below, or submit a CV in strictest confidence through to: email@example.com
Phone: +64 9 951 5007
Mobile: +6421 801 733
501 total views, 1 today
You must login or create an account in order to apply a job